Eco Brite cleaning Services Limited (“We“/”us”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and security.
This policy (together with our terms of service and any other documents referred to in it) explains how we collect, use and transfer your information and how you can control the use of the information that we collect. Please read the following carefully. By visiting www.ecobrite.co.uk or using our other digital, telephone, or email services you are accepting and agreeing to the practices described in this policy
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 2018 (the Act) and the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) – together the Legislation – the data controller is Eco Brite Cleaning Services Limited of 9 Waterside House, Livingstone Road, Hessle, HU13 0EG.
Our nominated representative for the purpose of the Legislation is Karl Daniel.
Information We Collect From You
We will collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our site ecobrite.co.uk (“our site”) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail, through our technology services, or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our service, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our site, and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address, company name, address, industry sector, turnover, VAT registration details and phone number.
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we will automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); services you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number
- Information we receive from other sources. This is information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or any other services we provide. From time to time we may work with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
Uses Made Of The Information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us
We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about where you have given us consent to do so;
- to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about services we feel may interest you if you have given us permission.
- If you are an existing client, we will only contact you by electronic means (email, SMS, push notification, social media) with information about services similar to those which were the subject of a previous services or negotiations in relation to the provision of services to you.
- If you are a new client, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this.
- If you do not want us to use your data in this way or to pass details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please unsubscribe. To unsubscribe email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you; and
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
Information we collect about you.
We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our services, when you choose to do so
- as part of our efforts to keep our sites and services safe and secure
Information we receive from other sources.
We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Disclosure Of Your Information
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may share your information with selected third parties including business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Eco Brite Cleaning Services Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our clients will be one of the transferring assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce our terms of service and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Eco Brite Cleaning Services Limited, our customers, suppliers, partners, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection, the detection or prevention of crime and credit management and/or decisions.
Where We Store Your Personal Data
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site or our services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data in transit to our sites and services; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will tell you before collecting your data and ask for permission if we intend to use your data for such purposes, or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com
You may also request that we correct any problems with information we hold about you. Again, you can exercise this right by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Finally, you have the right to ask us to delete the information we hold about you. We do this in any case (see “Retention or Information” below), but you can request this at any time by contacting us at email@example.com. We may be legally required to keep some information but if this is the case we will tell you.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access To Information
The Legislation gives you the right to access information held about you (this is known formally as a Subject Access Request). Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Legislation. The simplest way to exercise this right is to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org We will respond to requests as soon as possible and always in accordance with the Legislation.
Retention of Information
We will keep your information only as long as it is necessary. That time may vary depending on why you have given us information, and is in line with the following principles:
- If we don’t need your information, we will securely delete it.
- If we need to keep your information, we keep it securely.
- We are duty bound to hold certain information according to legal requirements (for example, accounting information for seven years or more depending on the details).
- We require third parties we share information with to meet our standards on security and retention.
If You Are Unhappy
Information Commissioner’s Office